Saturday, April 2, 2011

Stream

There's a fighting game stream going on, currently it's playing MvC3. You can find it here: http://iplaywinner.com/

I'm just about to beat the first generation in Record of Agarest, finally.

Here's also a hilarious video involving with Persona 4. If you've played the game, I cannot stress how much you need to see these videos. Yes, I'm aware it's English dubbed. Just watch it, and you'll see why.



You can find part 2, 3, and 4 in StrawberryCreme's channel.
Not much else going on today.


5 comments:

  1. Very cool picture. I love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love watching streams. Know of any Halo or Minecraft ones?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw man i think i missed the stream...or it isnt loading for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. no idea what gaem you were talking about. for some reason i cant see videos

    ReplyDelete
  5. DAMN i missed the Stream FUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete